<----
Thanks, Alexander - that's good to know. This particular problem seems to have been solved to Bryman's satisfaction but there's always another one just around the corner....
<----
Code:EW_CENSUS_PATTERN = "Class: RG(\\d{2,3}); Piece: (\\d{1,5}); Folio: (\\d{1,4}); Page: (\\d{1,3})"; EW_CENSUS_1841_PATTERN = "Class: HO107; Piece: (\\d{1,5}); Folio: (\\d{1,4}); Page: (\\d{1,3})"; EW_CENSUS_1841_PATTERN2 = "Class: HO107; Piece:? (\\d{1,5}); Book: (\\d{1,3});.*?Folio: (\\d{1,4}); Page: (\\d{1,3});"; EW_CENSUS_1911_PATTERN3a = "Class: RG14; Piece: (\\d{1,6}); SN: (\\d{1,3})$";
Can you give an example of a GEDCOM snippet that has an 1911 census that isn't being picked up by 3a?I am now feeling very stupid. I have managed to get all census references included in my Referrals Report for years 1841 and 1881 conforming to the above formats. However, none of the references appear for 1911, using pattern3a. All records in the report are now marked as census records, not RESI.
Has anyone else had success for 1911?
For most of mine I get this type of format.
Piece: 25623, Schedule: Missing
This is due to the Schedule not being available, for some reason they either didn't capture it or don't display it, but either way its not in the gedcom.
Can you give an example of a GEDCOM snippet that has an 1911 census that isn't being picked up by 3a?
It must be something basic as none of the 1911 records get references reported while 1841 and 1881 do get included.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Weren't there some Peter that you had advised that the user need to view the image to get the schedule number as it wasn't provided in the index page? Perhaps Tim has relied on the index and not manually added the schedule number to his family history program.I don't understand why the Schedule Number is missing in so many instances - all private households completed numbered schedules.
V3.6.0.2 of FTAnalyzer now released it fixes Bryman's issue of references with ; at the end not being recognised.
Checking the Gedcom Stats when FTA is started, I notice that for one of my files I get the message
"Found 99 census facts in GEDCOM File (97 good, 2 warnings (data tolerated), 99 usable facts loaded)"
FTA seems to have accepted my data but I am wondering if I need to change the way that I have recorded that data.
FTA is raising the warnings for two individuals (married and living together) for whom I have recorded residence at an address for more than just the day of the census.
Since you are happy it is right then there isn't really a need to change this.