Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
You could export the report to excel and email it to your 4th cousin. That's essentially what the limit to matches checkbox is for to restrict the results to only the matches so you can send just the matches to someone.
I would if I could but I don't know the email address.
I only know of him through the LC matching process and he did not advise his address so contact can only be made through that LC process.
Peter has already stated that ancestor census details cannot be processed automatically after registration so any updating would have to be manual after receipt of spreadsheet details, if Peter is willing to send on my behalf.
Perhaps my cousin has lost interest and that is why there were so few matches.
If we can tidy up the few loose ends to make any manual process as easy as possible then I may ask Peter for help and see if we can get him more involved. Being a 4th cousin, my relative is sufficiently distant that any other family branches that he does enter to LC would be prime match potential for the rest of the community.