Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
You need to contact Genome.
Genopro have not updated their software for years. Genome has been updating the skins to fix any reporting errors like this..
Reply from Genome:
I have compared the two versions and cannot find any code present in 2013.05.05 that is missing from 2014.04.05
There is a facility introduced in 2013.07.30 that allows additional Gedcom event and attribute tags to be output from specially formatted Occupation entries.
So for example if you create an Occupation entry for an individual with a job title of |EVEN|Lost Cousins and start and end dates of say 1961 then the output from the Export to Gedcom skin will indeed have
1 EVEN
2 TYPE Lost Cousins
2 DATE 1961
as you require.
which is the second of your suggestions, Tim, but not used by me as it felt like a fudge (not really anything to do with Occupation).
I now have a Lost Cousins tag on the GenoPro Properties menu, as suggested nearly a year ago and working well before this skin replacement.
I am confused. Do I have a non-standard version of the 2013.05.05 skin? I have not applied modifications to any code.
