What can you tell us about the dates?One of the wills I ordered back on 5th September arrived in my inbox todayonly 7 more to come.
What can you tell us about the dates?One of the wills I ordered back on 5th September arrived in my inbox todayonly 7 more to come.
Morning Peter the one I received was for 1897 the other two placed at the same time and yet to be received were for 1965 and 1956. The ones I ordered on 7th October were for 1893, 1894, 1859, 1913 and 1896.What can you tell us about the dates?
I had this yesterday and like you I am pretty sure I supplied the correct details but as mine was just letters of administration I decided to let it go. Mine was from 1859 .Has anyone else had this one...?
I had a notification today of delivery of a will I ordered on 30th July, but when I opened the PDF, all I got was a standard letter saying that the will could not be found and that I must have supplied incorrect details. It also said I needed to reapply and pay another fee.
Has anyone else had this one...?
I had a notification today of delivery of a will I ordered on 30th July, but when I opened the PDF, all I got was a standard letter saying that the will could not be found and that I must have supplied incorrect details. It also said I needed to reapply and pay another fee. Being pretty certain that Iwould not have made a mistake with the reference, I checked the index, and what I found was that the relevant page in the calendar was out of order on the Probate Search site (It was in the right place on Ancestry). My ancestor was listed on page 453, which had been placed between pages 456 and 457! The details I had supplied were exactly correct, but whoever had been looking for the calendar entry had missed it because it wasn't in the right place. I've emailed them via the Contact Us link, so await the response with anticipation!
Still waiting for one from 25 July (died 1894) and one from 07 August (died 1965). Odd thing is, they've sent others from the same batches. Have chased three times already.
You may have have heard back by now but when my husband had a similar problem recently it was 8 days before he had a reply (agreeing they'd made a mistake), and a week on from that he's still waiting for the correct document.I immediately used the "Contact us" facility and got back an auto-reply saying that they would try to deal with my message in 2 days - it is now 7 days later and I have heard nothing further.