For this census we use the NARA film/roll number and the page number (actually a folio number).
Unfortunately FamilySearch seem to have ditched the roll number and some Ancestry users are finding that it has also disappeared (although I can see it whether I use Ancestry.com or Ancestry.co.uk).
The only reliable source of the film/roll number now seems to be Findmypast - but they don't give the page number.
Can you still see the film/roll number t Ancestry? I'm worried it might disappear for all of us. Here's what I see t the moment:

Unfortunately FamilySearch seem to have ditched the roll number and some Ancestry users are finding that it has also disappeared (although I can see it whether I use Ancestry.com or Ancestry.co.uk).
The only reliable source of the film/roll number now seems to be Findmypast - but they don't give the page number.
Can you still see the film/roll number t Ancestry? I'm worried it might disappear for all of us. Here's what I see t the moment:
