Is anyone using Tree Tags or noticed them on other users' trees?
The Research Status tags are potentially very useful.
View attachment 2538
Is anyone using Tree Tags or noticed them on other users' trees?
The Research Status tags are potentially very useful.
Let's hope so!The question I have is can others see the tags that you have used on your tree?
Let's hope so!
Tim, even more confused, whilst I know how it shows you you have marked someone as a 'prioritised person' I still don't know what a 'prioritised person' is. Your latest answer confuses further, what results ??
I have used tags. My two custom tags are "Illegitimate" and "Unsubstantiated Link". Don't really know why I created the former and though the latter keeps me on my toes I see there is already an "Unverified" tag in the Research Status group. I do find the filter process very clunky. Haven't yet starred anybody - all my direct ancestors seem to be shouting at me constantly, which makes it very hard to choose a handful....Is anyone using Tree Tags or noticed them on other users' trees?
The Research Status tags are potentially very useful.
cf bandit, Note my message immediately before yours. Difficult to do if I haven't found it.