• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

The tick on My Ancestors page

On my main machine it was error-free yesterday. I've just opened Firefox with a stored tab on the My Ancestors page, on a secondary machine as a test, and an "unresponsive script" box re dwin2.com did pop up, but maybe that was a locally cached copy. I've tried closing & re-starting Firefox and refreshing the page, but can't repeat the pop-up, so it looks good. The page loads much more quickly than previously, too.

I do notice that the FMP advert on the side of the page for 10% off says "Offer ends 2 July", though.
 
Back
Top