Bob Spiers
LostCousins Superstar
Here we go again another ink amendment in the 1939 Register which I cannot understand. Here are the details
A female ancestor who clearly married so the surname scored through and the new name written over. No problem with that. But then to the left is written in quite clear script what looks like: 'Price to 21.10.49 (The Price could I suppose be Prur or Prui) and the abbreviation in capitals ORF (then a space) M.
Here it is :
Any ideas as cryptic bureaucratic abbreviations are not my cup of tea.
A female ancestor who clearly married so the surname scored through and the new name written over. No problem with that. But then to the left is written in quite clear script what looks like: 'Price to 21.10.49 (The Price could I suppose be Prur or Prui) and the abbreviation in capitals ORF (then a space) M.
Here it is :