You don't need to know what the limit is in order to prioritise.No woolly is not a good thing because it doesn't give the subscriber the chance to prioritise which redacted records they most want to see.
Surely by trying to avoid imposing any limit, but reserving the right to do so should this be necessary, they are putting the interests of the membership as a whole first?However, I can see that FMP doesn't put customers first - just themselves!
I run LostCousins in exactly the same way. There is no published limit to how many requests for help and advice from any one member I will respond to, but if someone sends in so many emails that it affects my ability to help other members then I put my foot down. This has only happened on a handful of occasions since 2004, but it's important to have this safety valve.

