Susan48
LostCousins Superstar
I have just tried to log on to Lost Cousins to check this out but got this Internal Server Error message:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lostcousins.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I'm not aware of having done anything unusual
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lostcousins.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I'm not aware of having done anything unusual