It's just under the drop-down box where you specify the relationship - it only appears for direct ancestors.have I missed a box for the Ancestor no.?
It's just under the drop-down box where you specify the relationship - it only appears for direct ancestors.have I missed a box for the Ancestor no.?
OK got it. Done, thanks.It's just under the drop-down box where you specify the relationship - it only appears for direct ancestors.
Jacquline
This is what I do - hope this helps Create a Folder to contain the program Open a window to show this folder (it will be empty) Download the program FTAnalyzer It downloads as a zipped file
Don't worry Andy. Tim asked the same question last week.![]()
I have now got my GEDCOM on to FTAnalyzer. I clicked on Lost Cousins box in row of boxes at the top. Then I clicked on 1881 - result blank screen. Then I clicked on 1911 - blank screen. I got 1 individual on the 1841 screen. Is that all good or bad?
Does this mean creating a new GEDCOM each time?
Now it's the process of getting gedcom to FTAnalyzer I need to get off pat!