I have tested out using the Lost cousins Tag in FTM on 2 members of one family . After re- extracting the GEDCOM they were removed from the census list, however I also lost their baby Sarah (who I did not tag).
Any thoughts?
I have attached data from the first pull and relevant portions of the second GEDCOM
1841 F381 Caroline Johnson (Biddulph) - Wife- Direct Ancestor - 63
1841 F381 John Johnson - Husband - Direct Ancestor - 62
1841 F381 Sarah Ann Johnson - Child - Blood Relation
1 CENS
2 DATE 1841
2 PLAC Tong, Shropshire, England
1 RESI
2 DATE 1841
2 PLAC Tong, Shropshire, England
2 SOUR @S15@
3 PAGE Database online. Class: HO107; Piece 909; Book: 15; Civil Parish:
4 CONC Tong; County: Shropshire; Enumeration District: 14; Folio: 7; Page: 7;
4 CONC Line: 18; GSU roll: 474584.
3 DATA
4 TEXT Record for Sarah Johnson
3 OBJE @M449@
1 FAMC @F381@
Any thoughts?
I have attached data from the first pull and relevant portions of the second GEDCOM
1841 F381 Caroline Johnson (Biddulph) - Wife- Direct Ancestor - 63
1841 F381 John Johnson - Husband - Direct Ancestor - 62
1841 F381 Sarah Ann Johnson - Child - Blood Relation
1 CENS
2 DATE 1841
2 PLAC Tong, Shropshire, England
1 RESI
2 DATE 1841
2 PLAC Tong, Shropshire, England
2 SOUR @S15@
3 PAGE Database online. Class: HO107; Piece 909; Book: 15; Civil Parish:
4 CONC Tong; County: Shropshire; Enumeration District: 14; Folio: 7; Page: 7;
4 CONC Line: 18; GSU roll: 474584.
3 DATA
4 TEXT Record for Sarah Johnson
3 OBJE @M449@
1 FAMC @F381@