Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
New South Wales has been declared 100% drought.
Perhaps NZ should be the good neighbour and send some of its water (**) back to NSW instead of China as it seems that it does originally come to us from the NW.
I believe that water is currently being given away to those buying up NZ. Sorry but that might be enough for animals but not for grass and other crops as well.
Our thoughts are with you in your time of need and NZers are a generous bunch so I am sure that we would increase our 3rd world aid budget appropriately.
(**) We could even be agreeable to do an equal volume swap for some very tasty proof spirit produced just outside Melbourne. I can but wish.
(I am sure that some kind moderator will move any off-topic remarks to somewhere more appropriate if things look like getting out of hand, but meanwhile . . .)