Red you might want to check how many cousins you have in the FTAnalyzer v5.1.0.0-beta1 cousins report. Or you might want to check for missing births, marriages and deaths by double clicking on the colour BMD report and having it auto search the web. Both are new features in this version.Think I might check how many partial census references I've got loaded next.
Hmmmm ok will have a look when I get to holiday cottage and get wifi set up.Ermmm, downloaded the zip file but it appears that ver 5.0.4.2 is in it instead of the Beta version?
Well spotted, Red - the figures were updated this morning.I noticed my match potential has increased
only 7 matches. I think maybe someone left?
I have asked various family members, and no-one is interested in taking over my research. Not sure what I should do......** I hope that everyone has completed and maintained that information after consulting with a suitable relative.
I'm the same AnneC, I'll just leave mine on and hope it will help someone else, not that I'm thinking of shuffling off yet !!I have asked various family members, and no-one is interested in taking over my research. Not sure what I should do......
I try to avoid being too serious on the LC forum but this is a subject that has given me pause as well. I am thinking I might still be in a position when I also shuffle off my mortal coil to add a bribe for whomever would keep it going one more generation. I could, of course, leave instructions for the tree and all the scanned attachments to be made public and leave the tangibles for the family to share.I'm the same AnneC, I'll just leave mine on and hope it will help someone else, not that I'm thinking of shuffling off yet !!![]()