Bryman
LostCousins Megastar
I have been able to run FTAnalyser 1.5.7.4 and 1.5.8.0 but found a few problems so when notified about 2.0.0.2 I thought it best to download and run the new version. However, the installation does not even start - System Update Required.
"Unable to install or run this application. This application requires Version 4.0 Full or other compatible .NET Framework."
I have been using version 4 of .NET since June 2010 !!!
I tried to reinstall .NET and the system performed a repair. After rebooting, still no joy.
I deleted the existing .NET and reran the setup followed by a reboot. I still get the same message. What might have gone wrong?
Any ideas how best to continue? I currently use Vista with all available system updates installed successfully.
"Unable to install or run this application. This application requires Version 4.0 Full or other compatible .NET Framework."
I have been using version 4 of .NET since June 2010 !!!
I tried to reinstall .NET and the system performed a repair. After rebooting, still no joy.
I deleted the existing .NET and reran the setup followed by a reboot. I still get the same message. What might have gone wrong?
Any ideas how best to continue? I currently use Vista with all available system updates installed successfully.