chrissy1
LostCousins Star
New problem now. I have taken the plunge and bought FTM and inserted the disc to install it, but I am stuck at the first hurdle asking if I want to a)install the Avanquest customised toolbar (the icons of which I don't understand at all apart from Facebook and youtube which I don't want) b) whether I want the Avanquest customised websearch as default and finally c)whether I want to set the home page to Avanquest customised search page. I also read something about Firefox somewhere, which I don't have installed......
I have never heard of Avanquest but does this mean it will this over instead of Google as the search engine? Will it affect FTM if I untick these boxes as I prefer to stay with Google as it's easy to find my g-mail from here, if that's what it means. The handbook omits to explain any of this.
I have never heard of Avanquest but does this mean it will this over instead of Google as the search engine? Will it affect FTM if I untick these boxes as I prefer to stay with Google as it's easy to find my g-mail from here, if that's what it means. The handbook omits to explain any of this.