There's a direct link to that post from the banner message at the top of every page.Download link is in post #119 on page 6
They're only animated when there's more than one of them. Once you've read a message you can dismiss it. And they shouldn't be ignored - I wouldn't waste my time creating a message if there wasn't a good reason.I hadn't noticed the link there, probably because it didn't stand out sufficiently and I only gave it a cursory glance as I find such animated banners exceedingly annoying!
I think it must be your display (or either your eyes or mine) but to me it is black (OK dark blue if one must) on light blue which stands out well and the medium-grey 'X' whilst not too dominant (and has no need to be) can be clearly made out.It may be my eyesight and/or display, but dark(ish) blue on a pale blue background is too close to black
Bob, I don't have a problem with black/dark blue on a light blue background, just that the black "normal text" and dark blue* "link text" colours do not appear sufficiently different on the pale blue background to make the link "immediately visible".I think it must be your display (or either your eyes or mine) but to me it is black (OK dark blue if one must) on light blue .....
Just to note an anomaly - I have far more than 50 matches with Anglesey born ancestors but Ancestry doesn't seem to be handling Anglesey place names properly.
You can now....I have got the spreadsheet ready to go, but can't upload.
Yes - but can you please indicate on each spreadsheet how many 3G grandparents there are who are known to have ancestors from each county, and use different shades when highlighting as others have done (they don't need to be the same colours). Thanks!Can I also post one for my wife and my father in law?
The highlighting should reflect the number of ancestors for the county (none=blank).Not sure what you want re the highlighting, sorry.
I'm sure that if you specify a range of colours to use for these results it would be easier for all.The highlighting should reflect the number of ancestors for the county (none=blank).
Perhaps someone can volunteer?I'm sure that if you specify a range of colours to use for these results it would be easier for all.
It's you who has requested the colours and it is you who is initially interpreting the results. Perhaps you would be the best person to suggest a scheme.Perhaps someone can volunteer?