The last message that I see in this thread is July 11th. I just feel compelled to add that I find the new hints, color dots and Thru Lines to be exciting new changes. Since these changes were made, when used in combination with standard research techniques, I have been able to confirm and add at least 30 previously unknown matches to my family tree. Once confirmed, I add appropriate census records to my Lost Cousins account in hopes of finding additional cousins. There are several really informative You Tube videos available that provide tips and techniques for maximizing your analytical results chances. Just this morning I messaged a FIFTH cousin, once removed, about our common Piggott ancestor born in 1744. My problem is that I am now confirming so many matches that I find myself giving short shrift to some due to a serious lack to time. I hope others find my experience interesting enough to take another look.