I still just see the old style hints, both in individual and all hints views. What with that, my treetags problems and never getting any emails from Ancestry, I don't know what I've done to offend them!
Can you take some snapshots of the new colour coding?Another step seemingly may have occured with the updated hints - now the new structure (with colour coding) is appearing in my "All hints" list!
I expect you will, in time. Ancestry seems to be all over the show right now and I get the impression they are trying to do too much at once.I don't see that yet....
I don't get anything else.
That's interesting. However, I don't think .co.uk members are affected in general. My husband was getting loads of e-mails from Ancestry that he found annoying as he never logs in and I manage his tree and DNA test, so we opted out of them all in his account, except for notifications of new DNA matches. He still gets these - but I don't - and he isn't even a current subscriber! I'm not too worried about not getting all the promotional e-mails (and can do without hints and 'new content added to your tree' notifications too), but the odd newsletter would be nice (like the FMP Friday update).Maybe there is a problem with those of us who do not subscribe to the .com site because my American contact is getting all her hints notified. I subscribe to and use the .co.uk site and I gather you do too.
Neither do I!!
Maybe there is a problem with those of us who do not subscribe to the .com site because my American contact is getting all her hints notified. I subscribe to and use the .co.uk site and I gather you do too.
You were right. Checking this afternoon, I find I now have the new hint style both for individuals and in the 'all hints' list.You might just be later on the roll out. Mine only changed after noon today.
These facts were pulled from a record by a computer and may not be accurate
a white on blue banner message telling me that I could now opt for the new BETA hints
(that is until the Beta become Alpha of course).
Same here. My hints are still old-style but now I can comment on why I have ignored or accepted them.My blue banner allows me to switch Beta on or off and Beta gives me the ability to say why I accepted or ignored a hint.