My family view doesn't have those annotations etc How do I find the Beta version?Just noticed the "arrow boxes" and other annotations on the family view (Beta). First thoughts are it doesn't add much, though the ability to "hide siblings" could be useful.
It hasn't appeared for me, but looking at your screenshot, I'm not bothered if it never does!It just appeared for me - possibly a random selection of users.
Me neither and I HOPE it never does. It appears to be yet another dumbing down enhancement. Telling me how somebody is related when it's all in plain sight - give me strength!It hasn't appeared for me, but looking at your screenshot, I'm not bothered if it never does!
I am not likely to get a DNA match suggestion as I haven't done my DNA.Just noticed a couple of "new" (to me) symbols in Ancestry's family view: View attachment 2089 View attachment 2090 The first suggests a DNA match who has a private tree, the second lists multiple spouses with "on/off" switching.
OH, didn't even notice the triple line, thanks for the explanation.Ah, typically I go for brevity over clarityThe second symbol was the "triple line" on the left corner of the second image!
I also omitted (it was subconsciously ignored) the fact that I am back on a BETA version - with show/hide descendants options.