A
At home in NZ
Guest
From Ancestry in response:
Thank you for contacting Ancestry with regards to your feedback.
Its fantastic that you want your voice to be heard with regards to the decisions made on Ancestry, and I'm sorry you haven't had the opportunity to let it be heard yet.
Interviewees are chosen at random specifically to prevent our own selection biases, we want a collection of both new and returning members' voices to be heard to try and create a better experience. It is unfortunate you yourself have not been selected for this, however I have attached below a link to our suggestion box as mentioned by my colleague previously. It is on this page you will find the "General Feedback" section.
https://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/suggestions
This is the space where members can provide feedback on all manner of features, which is regularly reviewed, especially on newer changes.
We would encourage both yourself and the other forum members you mentioned in your original contact to please provide us with as much feedback as you can. The more feedback the better.
BTW, I did not say which Forum I belong to. The final sentence was not in bold, that's my doing.
Thank you for contacting Ancestry with regards to your feedback.
Its fantastic that you want your voice to be heard with regards to the decisions made on Ancestry, and I'm sorry you haven't had the opportunity to let it be heard yet.
Interviewees are chosen at random specifically to prevent our own selection biases, we want a collection of both new and returning members' voices to be heard to try and create a better experience. It is unfortunate you yourself have not been selected for this, however I have attached below a link to our suggestion box as mentioned by my colleague previously. It is on this page you will find the "General Feedback" section.
https://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/suggestions
This is the space where members can provide feedback on all manner of features, which is regularly reviewed, especially on newer changes.
We would encourage both yourself and the other forum members you mentioned in your original contact to please provide us with as much feedback as you can. The more feedback the better.
BTW, I did not say which Forum I belong to. The final sentence was not in bold, that's my doing.