For those of us who followed Peter's advice and took out 4 months Ancestry subscription at a bargain rate, it is now time to cancel the subscription or the rate goes back to the full monthly rate. HTH.
For those of us who followed Peter's advice and took out 4 months Ancestry subscription at a bargain rate, it is now time to cancel the subscription or the rate goes back to the full monthly rate. HTH.
This also indicates that it is time for Peter to negotiate a special deal for us - Please![]()
Nothing on the horizon, I'm afraid. But you can save quite a lot with an Annual subscription, and if you click one of the Ancestry links in my newsletter we might get some commission!This also indicates that it is time for Peter to negotiate a special deal for us - Please![]()
Once you know your way around the new site it's much more powerful than the old one. But inevitably people focus more on what they've lost, hence the aggro.Yes, I could do with an affordable alternative to "New FMP"(sounds like a political party)promises much, but......
Nothing on the horizon, I'm afraid. But you can save quite a lot with an Annual subscription, and if you click one of the Ancestry links in my newsletter we might get some commission!
It has worked in the past with earlier versions, but can't guarantee it will still work. In any case the saving is minimal, so hardly worth the risk or the effort (unless you know of a cheap source for FTM 2014 Platinum).I already have FTM 2014 but do you know if I were to purchase it again could I link the new 6 month trial to my existing account?