Thanks - I had a feeling that was coming when Findmypast included 1921 in their free access offer.Ancestry will be launching the 1921 Census on 7th January 2025.
I am not seeing it in my searches it still stops at the 1911, maybe I need to clear my cache ? Have they put it behind a paywall like the military records ? I have just searched for 1921 census in the card index and it brought it up.
Yesterday I had zero hints, today I have 20, all from the 1921 census.
A search at Findmypast shows that there were only 903 people (out of 36 million) in the 1939 Register born between 1831-1841 (and some of them were born after the 1841 Census).Now that the 1921 Census is on Ancestry, has anyone got an ancestor who's in the full set from 1841 to, amazingly, the 1939 register? I think I have got some in all the censuses up to now so will see...