Hello
I have two relatives you were Majors in the Volunteer Royal Field Artillery in WW1, one was Charles Thomas Jones and the other was Rhys John Jones, it is also thought that their older brother, William Edwin, was also a Major in WW1. I have managed to find details for Charles Thomas and Rhys John but nothing for William Edwin.
I am wondering if their service records were lost in World War 2 - would anyone be able to advise if this is the case or advise where I might be able to get the service records for the 2 younger brothers.
Thanks
Katy
I have two relatives you were Majors in the Volunteer Royal Field Artillery in WW1, one was Charles Thomas Jones and the other was Rhys John Jones, it is also thought that their older brother, William Edwin, was also a Major in WW1. I have managed to find details for Charles Thomas and Rhys John but nothing for William Edwin.
I am wondering if their service records were lost in World War 2 - would anyone be able to advise if this is the case or advise where I might be able to get the service records for the 2 younger brothers.
Thanks
Katy