Here is a statement from Alexander, reposted from another discussion.
FT Analyzer will no longer be supported on Windows XP as of November 2014 (perhaps sooner if I'm forced in that direction). So that is 6 months after Microsoft stops supporting XP.
I know that this will disappoint some but I program for enjoyment I cannot deliberately put myself through annoyance and pain of fighting against Microsoft's decision just to keep a dead Operating System alive. You have now got one years notice at least.
FT Analyzer will no longer be supported on Windows XP as of November 2014 (perhaps sooner if I'm forced in that direction). So that is 6 months after Microsoft stops supporting XP.
I know that this will disappoint some but I program for enjoyment I cannot deliberately put myself through annoyance and pain of fighting against Microsoft's decision just to keep a dead Operating System alive. You have now got one years notice at least.