..and HIS grandfather (my 4G GF) in relation to his son who died Antigua March 1811 aged 21 years.
Sorry, people, more exciting for me than it is for you, I know.....
..and HIS grandfather (my 4G GF) in relation to his son who died Antigua March 1811 aged 21 years.
Sorry, people, more exciting for me than it is for you, I know.....
We're excited for you. It's always so good to see things that were actually written by your ancestors, or even about them at the time. A lot of my ancestors were in the navy, and most service records give physical descriptions (including marks & tattoos) which I find fascinating, especially if I can relate similarities to living descendants.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.