• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Wills and Probate

Willibrod

LostCousins Member
I have a collection of wills probate and tenancy agreements for people that are not directly related to me.
I would be pleased to share this information for any direct descendent .

William Chambers will Rutland 1832
James Bullock Lease agreement 1854
James Bullock Probate 1869
Mary Bullock Probate 1871
Kemp Bullock Tenancy Agreement 1912
Kemp Bullock Will 1911
 
That might be a good idea . These doucuments would very important to the descendents.
I have more stuff on Kemp Bullock which I would be happy to share
I have added him to my ancestors on the 1911 census but have had no results so far .
I have also a collection of memorial /funeral cards . Is there space on "sharing section" for them as well.
 
I too have wills connected to my own historical families and thought the same thing, another column to include with BMD certificates, called Wills
 
I have researched the beneficiaries from some of the wills . I have added them to my lost cousins as historical research .
 
I have researched the beneficiaries from some of the wills . I have added them to my lost cousins as historical research .
The Historical research category is a good one to use when you're entering people who aren't relatives - BMD certificates are a special case because they've been included since LostCousins began.
 
Back