Pauline
LostCousins Megastar
I am having trouble with a short section in the 1576 will of William Morse of Littledean, Gloucestershire, and wondered if anyone might be able to help, please. I'll add a clip of the extract below, but the full will is at Ancestry in the Gloucestershire wills set, and the direct link to the relevant page is: https://www.ancestry.co.uk/imagevie..._0002-00058?ssrc=&backlabel=Return&pId=146149
The problem section is the first of the two lines right at the very bottom of the page, and particularly the first bit up to the insertion of al[ia]s Morse - assuming it is Morse, the initial 'm' is not quite the same as the one in Morse at the start of the second line. (I can read the second line OK.) I'm not quite sure what the extract is about.
Thank you.

The problem section is the first of the two lines right at the very bottom of the page, and particularly the first bit up to the insertion of al[ia]s Morse - assuming it is Morse, the initial 'm' is not quite the same as the one in Morse at the start of the second line. (I can read the second line OK.) I'm not quite sure what the extract is about.
Thank you.