I have been trying to locate the will of John Hirons of Wardington Oxfordshire. I believe that he died in 1803 and was buried in Wardington. I cannot find the will online and Oxfordshire Record Office (OXHIST) advise that they do not have it.
However, I have found a related newspaper article (attached) and presume that some paperwork must exist related to the Royal Licence, which may in turn lead to the will, but have no idea where to search.
I have tried the National Archives online without success, but may just have entered the wrong search criteria. Does anyone have any thoughts or guidance please?
However, I have found a related newspaper article (attached) and presume that some paperwork must exist related to the Royal Licence, which may in turn lead to the will, but have no idea where to search.
I have tried the National Archives online without success, but may just have entered the wrong search criteria. Does anyone have any thoughts or guidance please?