I am confused about some data I have found and wondering if someone can help explain it or add or even add another theory.
I’m investigating Bracewell Deighton Whitehead b1866

And this is his brother Bracewell b1863, d 1863

GRO entry
One of the hints that has appeared for Bracewell Deighton Whitehead is a Probate

And this is where I get confused, the entry is recorded on the 18th May 1885, and says the death was 14 Jan 1863
The father’s name, address and occupation all match what I have for the father.
So who is the Probate entry in 1885 referring to? In 1885 Bracewell D would be 19.
I can’t find any death’s in or around 1885 on GRO or FreeBMD for Bracewell or for Whitehead that would potentially fit.
I’m investigating Bracewell Deighton Whitehead b1866

And this is his brother Bracewell b1863, d 1863
GRO entry
One of the hints that has appeared for Bracewell Deighton Whitehead is a Probate
And this is where I get confused, the entry is recorded on the 18th May 1885, and says the death was 14 Jan 1863
The father’s name, address and occupation all match what I have for the father.
So who is the Probate entry in 1885 referring to? In 1885 Bracewell D would be 19.
I can’t find any death’s in or around 1885 on GRO or FreeBMD for Bracewell or for Whitehead that would potentially fit.