• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

"Who do you think you are?" Offer

Geoff-Riley-9827

LostCousins Member
Just a quick note to point out that the special offer of £9.99 appears to be only payable by Direct Debit… PayPal payment is available if you want to buy a 12 month subscription but that is a lot more expensive (20% discount as opposed to 68% discount).

I'm not very happy doing a DD over the net, but I checked the website for all the usual phishing problems and I'm satisfied that my connection was secure.

Thanks for the heads up on this Peter! :)
 
I've set up lots of direct debits over the Internet - for example, every time I change my broadband or electricity supplier. As I recall, the information provided is only what appears on a cheque - which, ironically, is still the preferred method payment for those who mistrust the Internet.
 
Back
Top