jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
It's interesting to know the kinds of events that we remember where we were when we found out.
I'm not of the correct vintage to have been around when JFK died, but I do remember where I was when I heard that Diana, Princess of Wales died (my parents had invited friends over for lunch when the news came over the radio).
The other events that I remember where I was when I found out of course includes 9/11 and as an Australian, the Port Arthur Massacre.
What are some of the other global events that we all remember where we were when we found out? (how's that for over the top alliteration??)
I'm not of the correct vintage to have been around when JFK died, but I do remember where I was when I heard that Diana, Princess of Wales died (my parents had invited friends over for lunch when the news came over the radio).
The other events that I remember where I was when I found out of course includes 9/11 and as an Australian, the Port Arthur Massacre.
What are some of the other global events that we all remember where we were when we found out? (how's that for over the top alliteration??)