A
At home in NZ
Guest
Having used every link provided by Peter for the book 'Tracing Your First World War Ancestors' and finding it was either unavailable, not shipping to my area or available on 'pre order'** I decided to look for it in other sites that I use for purchasing books.
One thing led to another and I found myself looking at a series of books 'Towns and Cities in World War Two'.
although not strictly genealogy I think it could help to build a picture of people's lives during that period.
They may be available at other websites but I found a really good selection here:
Towns and Cities in World War Two
** makes me shudder, an order is an order and you cannot make a post order!!
One thing led to another and I found myself looking at a series of books 'Towns and Cities in World War Two'.
although not strictly genealogy I think it could help to build a picture of people's lives during that period.
They may be available at other websites but I found a really good selection here:
Towns and Cities in World War Two
** makes me shudder, an order is an order and you cannot make a post order!!