I use my DNA results with my enormous tree, where I add everyone I can prove (and delete anyone I can't). It has helped enormously to find people and verify their links, because often I can just look at their tree and think, I know that surname - then go to my own tree and find that surname and locate the right person.
As I have said previously, I have the most success in results with family members with more diverse backgrounds - my paternal line, which has a lot of emigration - rather than my mother's, entirely English/Welsh history with little emigration until about 1900.
For one example (I have been using Ancestry's new colour coding feature and adding results to "groups" according to the main family line they belong to), the largest groups I have identified so far include 29 DNA relatives from my main paternal line - most of which I have placed exactly in the tree, and 26 DNA relatives for my main Jewish line. On my grandmother's line, that main Jewish line jumps from 26 matches on my father's to 34 identified results.