I had a look at Auto Clusters for my account and for a relative. I found some new information on both.
I can see where a few matches sit in my family tree because they cluster with a match I know.
I have some matches on different lines who match each other independently and it was good for sorting them out. Also for identifying potential IBS matches forming a tight square cluster. But most of the clusters involve only three or four matches and no other clues.
Worth a look, but I don’t think it’s worth paying any extra for it.
I can see where a few matches sit in my family tree because they cluster with a match I know.
I have some matches on different lines who match each other independently and it was good for sorting them out. Also for identifying potential IBS matches forming a tight square cluster. But most of the clusters involve only three or four matches and no other clues.
Worth a look, but I don’t think it’s worth paying any extra for it.
