I assume the 'Families' list is not properly developed yet in the Mac version, as many of the 'families' listed only have 1 person, and often this is a female listed as the 'husband' (which has generated a lot of errors in the errors/fixes list!). The families all appear fine in my Family Tree Maker 2017 tree (and on the synced Ancestry tree), with the correct genders, so I've just ignored this list for now. The sources, occupations and fact lists all look good.
I just noticed this - this can be an error in your family tree - I've had to fix it plenty of times.
It can happen when there is a phantom person (often known as "unknown spouse") attached to a marriage - i.e. you added a marriage to a female relative without first adding the spouse (or the marriage fact wasn't attached to both spouses), and FTM then
automatically adds an "unknown spouse" to the individual as soon as its synced, which doesn't show up on Ancestry, often then forcing the female into the "male" position. Alternatively, occasionally adding marriage records on Ancestry will add the spouse, but as "unknown gender", which can also cause this error if it's synced to FTM before you change the gender of the spouse. - thus again adding the unknown phantom spouse. (I have also known this to occur when FTM doesn't sync properly and proceeds to duplicate everything you've done since the last sync when it fails...)
Often then, you have to go to that person on FTM, add the marriage to the actual spouse and often then have to detach the "phantom" spouse. That can also then create marriage facts without attached persons. I solve that problem by creating a new fact and transferring all the marriage facts which aren't attached to anyone to that particular fact, then deleting the fact and thus deleting everything attached to it.
I'm looking to see if I can create screen shots, but I think I recently cleaned out my "phantom marriages attached to no-one"/unknown spouses problems...
EDIT: Since I did clean out my phantom spouses and empty-of-people marriage facts, I'll see if I can tell you how to find it.
For Lucy - if you bring her up on the family tree view (not the person view), and her and at least one of her husbands appears in the middle panel at the bottom of the page. (The "Family Tree sheet type view below the tree view - very difficult to explain!!)
In her box, which should give her name, birth/death date and place, there is a smaller box with a human head and a number in the top right. This number is the number of spouses - i.e. with one spouse, it should have a 1, with two spouses a 2 etc.
I think that Lucy's will instead read "3" - the third being the phantom spouse created by FTM. If you then go into her person page - there may (or may not) be a "Lucy and unknown spouse" shared fact section - sometimes with a marriage unattached to either other spouse there - you then have to do two things - if there's an unattached marriage fact, attach it to the appropriate spouse, and merge any duplicates, or go back to the tree page and right click on the tree representation of the person and choose "detach Person".
It should bring up a "checklist" of Lucy, both spouses (and shared children), and her parents - you can then "detach" the phantom spouse.
You can then detach Lucy from the phantom spouse and her position as a "husband" will vanish from the GEDCOM and FTM.
(problematically, the choice to detach I believe is what then creates the empty, person-less, marriage facts, which I told you how I get rid of them.)
Hopefully this is not too confusing... I will try and create some clearer instructions as well.