I've just released v3.7.2.0 after checking that it successfully searches the newly live Lives of the First World War site. I also updated it to correctly search using the new search on FindMyPast, and added a few little bug fixes as discussed here in other threads.
I've also posted a message on the discussion board of Lives of the First World War. It would be great for publicity of members wished to add their votes to the topic so that it gets pushed higher on the list and stands out more.
Note this is posted on the discussion board not the ideas for improvements. So its just where people discuss things to do with the site. Thus a tool that helps people search for their WWI ancestors is relevant and any votes you can give will help highlight it to other site users.
I've also posted a message on the discussion board of Lives of the First World War. It would be great for publicity of members wished to add their votes to the topic so that it gets pushed higher on the list and stands out more.
Note this is posted on the discussion board not the ideas for improvements. So its just where people discuss things to do with the site. Thus a tool that helps people search for their WWI ancestors is relevant and any votes you can give will help highlight it to other site users.