• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Vale Peter

My sincere condolences go out the Peters family and friends at this sad time.
I wonder how many new members the site will get thanks to the various family history societies putting their condolences out on their facebook pages. And just how many people who never knew of its existence despite Peter's best efforts to get the news out there will join now.
 
Last edited:
I felt so sad when I read Sian's email about Peter. My condolences to Sian and Peter's family.
Since I joined in 2007 I always looked forward to his newsletters which were so informative, and usually sent me off on another track re my family tree. He always promptly answered my queries and I much enjoyed the various talks he set up. He will be much missed,
I too will to continue to support Lostcousins
Liz
 
Back
Top