• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

V E Day offer

Do you have a link to a web page we can share with the members?
 
Here is a link to the site However I received an invitation by email as I am signed up for newsletters. So don't know if the offer is available to all. Sorry if my announcement turns out to be misleading information.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I modified your link as it appeared to take us to your actual logged in account. I ordered lots of stuff for you :D
 
Back
Top