Mine and those of my brothers seem to have aligned much better on the new assessment (although both my brothers still have a slightly random "Sweden" portion that doesn't show up on either of our parents... strange!)
But for each of us (mother, father, myself & two brothers), the estimate has narrowed from 5-6 possible regions - with some variation; to approximately three (my mother's to 2): England & Wales and Ireland & Scotland - the two we all share, and for my father's side: European Jewish, the "catchment" area of which has grown - where originally it seemed to take in a good half of Russia, and end somewhere in Germany, now takes in most of Europe - from the Balkan states, the lower half of Sweden, a good portion of the British Isles and all the way down to Spain.
It seems to better match what I know about my ancestry, even more than it used to - for example, I have yet to find any of my mother's ancestors outside of the UK, so her having only 2 regions on the results seems to match better than when they gave her a whole heap of results on the continent. Then with the "migrations", it matches even more - my mother's is Wales & the West Midlands, which is pretty spot on.
But my most recent set of results, those of my grandmother, which I have only had for approximately a month, have yet to show the new update - I am very interested in it, although I'm fairly sure I know what her ancestry is. Perhaps they're slowly working through their large database and rewarding those who have had their results for a while??