Yes, I also see a different page for Member Directory, but it seems to do the same as the Member Search as far as I can see. Perhaps someone can explain what extra information is being offered by the new member search?I likewise see the same 'Member Search' screen if I use the link (though I haven't got 69 hints waiting for me!) but clicking on Member Directory under Search (in the menu bar) I get a different page. What's supposed to be different about the new enhanced member search? It seems much the same to me - but maybe I'm not making the best use of it.
View attachment 1642
This is what I see at the UK site. Maybe you are logged into a different Ancestry site. Or maybe it hasn't rolled out to everyone yet.
I got to the above on the .com.au site by simply clicking on "Members Directory" under the "Search" menu