A
At home in NZ
Guest
Going over old ground while attempting to reduce the number of Hints I noticed several of the people I was looking at have the word Unknown above the spouse name.
It is easily fixed by using the Edit Relationships at top right of the profile. However after doing a few of these I decided to run the Marriage Report in FTM which reports on the setting for the relationship.
Result:
In one tree there are 826 marriages of which 503 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 566 marriages of which 128 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 517 marriages of which 70 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 521 marriages of which 198 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In view of the total of almost 900 I am looking for a quick fix, does anybody have one?
Illustration of Unknown Spouse, is in the attached jpg.
It is easily fixed by using the Edit Relationships at top right of the profile. However after doing a few of these I decided to run the Marriage Report in FTM which reports on the setting for the relationship.
Result:
In one tree there are 826 marriages of which 503 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 566 marriages of which 128 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 517 marriages of which 70 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In another tree there are 521 marriages of which 198 Relationship to spouse is Unknown.
In view of the total of almost 900 I am looking for a quick fix, does anybody have one?
Illustration of Unknown Spouse, is in the attached jpg.