I am sorry Bob, it is just my professionalism showing through. The error message was incomplete and did not give any information as a result of poor coding. What is normally called a bug. When I find such an error, I normally try to report it in case there are further implications that the developer may wish to correct. I have no knowledge of who that might be nor any other circumstances that Peter has referred to. That is why I asked if he would pass the information on in my place, if he deemed it appropriate. It is always worth asking for an explanation if a message does not give the required information and it would be foolish to wait until multiple instances have occurred in case each causes untold damage. I did attempt to obtain a screen shot but for some unknown reason it was not forthcoming so I did my best to describe what was displayed instead.
The above description is my explanation of what I did and why. I have no wish to get into a more detailed argument about any aspect but will try to answer any questions that I think might help anyone trying to correct the error. However, memory of the circumstances is fading fast.
The "wait 59 seconds" was in addition to the error message (outside of the red box) and did not need any further explanation, although strange to be so precise.