• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

UKGEN.COM closing

Heather

LostCousins Member
This site was very helpful to me when I first started researching my family tree and I still visit it every day. It used to be so busy, but over the past two years it has had less and less interest shown, probably because there are so many genealogy sites around now. I thought I would let everyone know in case they needed to have one last look, sadly it is due to close at the end of 2013. http://www.ukgen.com/forums/forum.php
 
Perhaps you'd like to invite the members of that forum to join LostCousins - then they'll be able to join this forum when it opens to everyone?
 
Perhaps you'd like to invite the members of that forum to join LostCousins - then they'll be able to join this forum when it opens to everyone?
Been there, done that Peter, but please don't expect a huge rush of people as not many use it now !!
 
Back
Top