Yes, it is driving me mad. For a while now it has been randomly logging me out, taking me to the US site and then telling me I can't access it, the return to all results deletes all data and takes me to the Search page etc etc. I actually contacted Ancestry and their only answer was it was indicitive of a browser issue and to clear cookies. That had zero effect.Is anyone having trouble getting into the Ancestry site?
Before contacting Ancestry support, I find it a good idea to try different browsers, and to clear cookies and cache. This means you can hopefully get beyond their stock answer and on to considering what might actually be causing the problem.I actually contacted Ancestry and their only answer was it was indicitive of a browser issue and to clear cookies. That had zero effect.
Person level??? Sorry, Tim. What other level is there? But yes I mean those "sub-hints" you give above. The only one that works is New, which is extremely annoying as it means I can't go back and amend an Ignored or Undecided one. Equally annoying is that I can't Ignore incorrect Hints in the first place, only Review them. I've now written to Support FOUR times and they continue to thank me and tell me they'll get back to me soon. How soon is soon I wonder. I looked back through old comments above and even got rid of all my ancestry cookies (there were a lot) and turned my computer off and on, but nothing helps.