• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

TreeView from S&N Genealogy

Geoff-Riley-9827

LostCousins Member
Hi all,

TreeView is the software that works hand in hand with the Genealogist website, I wondered if anyone has thoughts on its ease of use &c. I'm a long term user of Family Tree Maker (starting from the versions by Brøderbund way back when) and before that, in MS-DOS times, Brothers Keeper.

I assume that it's similar but 'better' than the web interfaced TreeView that is hosted on the Genealogist customer facing site.

Kind regards,
Geoff
 
Back
Top