I am very sorry Bob to have misled you.
My comment about the condiment was refering to the container behind the dish in the photo.
It looks like my sort of kitchen although my preference would be for 'sea salt' from Alexander's neck of the woods.
No need to apologise but your condiment reference went totally over my head. Sorry to advise the "J.D" tin holds biscuits these days. But in recognition of your 'Sea Salt' and Alexander's domain reference I can tell you I also have a cherished Royal Doulton 'Grouse' (quite famous) and a Wade 'Bell' on display in a glass cabinet. Sadly now empty but both once held the amber nectar and were memorable gifts.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.