• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tongue Parish interests

MaryY

LostCousins Member
Hello, I'm Mary Young. I've been researching families in Tongue Parish, Sutherland-shire for a long time now.
Some of my research is on my website.
I've also gathered many images and transcripts of Births, Marriages and Deaths in Tongue and the wider area, which I'm happy to share. Unless your inquiry should be private, please create a new Discussion on the Forum, and I'll try to help.
 
Back
Top