• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

To pass something on to my children

RichardJB

LostCousins Member
Various pieces of family folklore had trickled down to me but it was obvious that an awful lot was being lost in the process. I decided that, in a fast moving world, providing an understanding of where they had originated would be one of the best gifts I could provide my children. I am now addicted.
 
I'm addicted too!

Totally off the subject but I will say I almost felt this was an "I'm Sparticus" moment. You know, when everyone stands up and says that, except I am saying "I'm addicted too":D Oh dear maybe I am having a mad forum moment?
 
Various pieces of family folklore had trickled down to me but it was obvious that an awful lot was being lost in the process. I decided that, in a fast moving world, providing an understanding of where they had originated would be one of the best gifts I could provide my children. I am now addicted.
I also started researching FH to try and leave something for my children. They are not interested just now, but they could be in the future. Plus, once I had discovered one fact, I became driven to search and verify more, which has now become something of an addiction.
 
Back
Top