Hi CarolB
Just had a look at The Genealogist site and they only cover the following counties (so far) "Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Lancashire, Oxfordshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire & Yorkshire." From what they are saying that is all they are doing this year. They do have the Tithe Apportioment records there for Essex, but no maps. If you like, I could have a quick look and see the Tithe records for your ancestors are there. I know it's not much help to you, but I did find some useful info about my ancestors on that site - at least I think it was my ancestors - too many John's, Richard's and William's and as the records were from around the late 1830's and early 1840's, it's not all that easy to pin the people down to a particular family in the 1841 census. However, I may have found an incorrect assumption in my tree that I made a couple of years ago.